Police Check (PVSC) (Oro Thunder Minor Hockey)

PrintPolice Check (PVSC)

Getting a PVSC (Criminal Records Check) 2023 – 2024

Note:  Every year, anyone who is working with kids must complete documentation - either:

1.     A PVSC (Criminal Records Check) if they haven’t had one in the last 3 years   or

2.     The Oro Minor Hockey Criminal Declaration if they have done a PVSC in the last 3 years. 

Steps to Obtain Your PVSC:

  1. Complete the Oro Minor Hockey Volunteer Letter (attached).  You will have to add your full name, team and role in the appropriate places.  (If you have any problems, send an email to [email protected] to get a personalized letter.)
  2. Go to https://opp.ca/recordchecks  and complete the online form requesting the Police Criminal Records Check (PVSC).  Use “Orillia” as your detachment if you live in Oro.
  1. It should take 1-2 days to receive your PVSC if there are no problems.
  2. There is no cost to complete the PVSC check.   
  1. Once you get your criminal records check, email a copy to [email protected].  Alternatively, you can leave a copy in the secure box in the equipment room.