Sep 03, 2021 | Scott Bjaanes | 494 views
2021/22 Season Update
It’s hard to believe we are less than 2 weeks away from another exciting hockey season! Oro MHA is looking forward to returning to the ice and are hopeful for a more traditional hockey season.
Off the ice we had hoped this fall would be much different, however, given the current situation and regulations, many of the same protocols implemented last season must remain in place.
· All players and coaches will be required to complete active screening and provide contact tracing information
· Everyone must be masked when in the building. (Players/Coaches/Officials may remove their masks when they have their helmets on, or enter the ice surface.)
However, new this season, spectators will be allowed in the building!
· Limited to one spectator/guardian per participant and subject to active screening
· Once in the building, you must remain for the scheduled ice time. There are no in/out privileges
· All spectators must remain masked while in the building.Similar to last year,
when you arrive at the arena, the front doors will be locked until your ice time.
· Please look for the yellow parking curbs/ barricades running parallel to the building where you will line up, until such time when staff will let you in the building.
· You are asked to line up with your coach/team/group and remain masked and physically distanced.
· Fifteen (15) minutes prior to your ice time, staff will let players and coaches in the building and dressing room allocations will be communicated.
· Players and Coaches will have 15 minutes to change and vacate the building after their scheduled ice time
· Spectators will be allowed in 5 minutes prior to scheduled ice time and asked to leave immediately afterwards.
· All participants will use the same exit - the doors halfway down the dressing room hallway, near the washrooms.
· Please exercise caution when leaving by these doors as it enters into an active parking lot. There will be signage and barricades outside to help warn vehicles that people will be exiting that door.